Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

"BUBBLING UNDER" coming soon!


Great news! A new RRR release is coming your way very soon. BUBBLING UNDER compiles 32 fantabulous tracks from 1961-1964 that didn't quite make the Top 100.

The track listing can be found below:

Track Listing
Rick Nelson - There's Not A Minute
Bernadette Castro - His Lips Get In The Way
Curtis Lee - Just Another Fool
Del Shannon - I Won't Be There
Teresa Brewer - She'll Never Never Love You (Like I Do)
Barry & The Tamerlanes - Roberta
Johnny Burnette - I Wanna Thank Your Folks
The Murmaids - Heartbreak Ahead
Dion - Somebody Nobody Wants
Tommy Boyce - Along Came Linda
Annette - Dreamin' About You
The Cascades - A Little Like Lovin’
Conway Twitty - Sweet Sorrow
Skeeter Davis - Let Me Get Close To You
The Tokens - Tonight I Met An Angel
Eddie Hodges - Halfway
The Elektras - All I Want To Do Is Run
Johnny Crawford - Cry On My Shoulder
The 4 Evers - Say I Love You (Doo Bee Dum)
Tim Yuro - Permanently Lonely
The Fleetwoods - You Should Have Been There
Johnny Nash – I’m Leaving
The Majors - Your Life Begins (At Sweet 16)
Doris Troy– Tomorrow Is Another Day
The Five Satins – The Masquerade Is Over
Ray Peterson- I'm Tired
Linda Lloyd - I'm Gonna Love That Guy
The Roommates - Band Of Gold
Jackie Wilson – Baby That’s All
Robin Ward – Winter’s Here
Kenny Chandler – Drums
Linda Brannon - Don't Cross Over


I would also like to mention the fact - just because it didn't make the Top 100 doesn't mean it's not great!!! Sometimes, lack of promotion or changes of style would prevent a record from being a hit. The compilation will prove that some awesome records didn't chart.

Pre-order at the Rare Rockin' Records Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment